INSTALL CLAY OR LIME PLASTERS FOR HEALTH, SUSTAINABILITY, AND BEAUTY UNRIVALED IN OTHER FINISHES
We install clay and lime plasters for health, durability and beauty unrivaled in other finishes. These materials are a binder in which pigment and aggregate can be added to create hundreds of different types and styles of wall finishes. Every square foot of plaster is unique, for the beauty of the craft lies in minute variations in textures created by the movement of the hand. Textures can be smooth, shiny, mottled, rough and combinations of all these methods.
We feature American Clay, a natural wall covering created for both residential and commercial installation. Durable and hypoallergenic, American Clay allows for a wide design spectrum with hundreds of colors and eight plaster finishes.
- American Clay Plasters are comprised entirely of clay, aggregates like marble dust and crushed seashells and natural earth pigments.
- An abundant resource, clay takes very little energy to process and produces little waste.
- Your walls will absorb and release moisture as temperature and humidity change improving indoor air quality.
- Dave Amundson and company are certified American Clay artisans and have installed over 120,000 square feet. www.americanclay.com/montana
- The natural earthen finish and the depth of color in American Clay Plaster will bring the warmth and beauty of nature to any space in your home or business. www.americanclay.com